International Doctorate31 de August de 2021 2021-08-31 12:23
To obtain an International Doctorate, it is necessary to have spent a minimum of one 3-month study period abroad at a foreign research center, in accordance with article 40 of the UDC’s Doctoral Studies Regulations (https://www.udc.es/gl/eid/normativa/).
The link https://www.udc.es/gl/eid/teses/tramitaciondefensa/index.html lists the additional procedures necessary in order to obtain this mention:
- Approval of thesis directors for study periods completed outside of Spain.
- Approval of the CAPD for study periods completed outside of Spain.
- Original certificate for each study period completed outside of Spain at a higher education institution or research center.
- Suitability report for two holders of doctoral degrees who are experts in the field belonging to a higher education institution or research institute outside of Spain.
- Doctoral thesis report from two external doctoral degree holders